Motorbike licence

Guest Igor

Guest tomandmillie

thats expensive.. mine was for 10 years and cost $30 and took less than 10 mins.

on that (and only that) good old VicRoads.

Guest chris_mac
Telephone interview 4th June, Job offer 4th June, TRA submitted 26th June, Visa's granted 21st July!! .............. I hope so because I'm in the same boat, metaphorically speaking.

Crikey Igor....You didnt hang around? What do you do?

Guest *KAY TEE*
.............. I hope so because I'm in the same boat, metaphorically speaking.

Just curious what sort of work you do, hope our visa comes as quick.

Ang x:jiggy:

Guest GSXRDAVE
Dave make sure you have the prices for the coversions and costs at this end ,as i believe thats where lots of people are stung.They dont sem to change their bikes here as much as you guys do in the uk and everything ,even cars, hold its second hand value so much ,Ebay and trading post are good sites for looking at prices and with the pound climbing it may not work out to bad.Also bear in mind you pay 2% of the value when you register it into your name,there was talk of upping it to 4%(in QLD) not sure if thats been done or not yet.

Cal x

What do you mean prices for coversions and costs, ive built the bikes myself so cant leave em.

is that 2% when you by a vehicle in oz. I know when my bikes get there i have to pay 10% of the bikes market vale in tax. Like to see em work out what they are :biglaugh:

What do you mean prices for coversions and costs, ive built the bikes myself so cant leave em.

is that 2% when you by a vehicle in oz. I know when my bikes get there i have to pay 10% of the bikes market vale in tax. Like to see em work out what they are :biglaugh:

How much ar you gonna charge yourself for manpower?:twitcy:

Archived