Suggestion Poll for Billy Braveheart

marknhelen

Hi Guys,

Taken on Board what Ali said and i thought that we could have a bit of fun and start a Suggestion box for a New Name for Billy Braveheart. So i want every one on here to put forward their suggestion.

Now Ali has said Bionic Billy

I thought of Billy the Great

Whats yours ?

marknhelen :notworthy: :chatterbox:

Hi Mark, Here is your thread and wouldnt have seen it if you hadnt of put your message on here, as by the time I got up it had vanished. So it shows that the people from the UK use this site more than peeps from Aus as we were all safely tucked up in bed or watching the Olympics all night lol

I have to say I like Bionic Billy, but still think Billy Braveheart is very fitting too.

Sorry cant add anything to your list not very imaginative at 7:45 in the morning.

Ile watch out for the poll x

He's obviously got a very brave and strong heart ... perhaps he should keep his user name, it now seems more fitting than ever

Ali

I agree, Ali. Looking forward to the day when I log on to PIO and see Billy's name among the "active users".

Mrs Tyke xx

Guest gothicqueen

I agree he should stay as Billybraveheart as that is obv what he is.....

what about a new one for Jeanette though.............. 'flora macdonald' who helped save Bonnie prince Charlie.................

cant think at the momentof any other strong brave scottish ladies...... but will google it!

Guest Karen K

I also like Billy the Braveheart i visulise him in this way Stgeorge-dragon.jpgA big strong brave man who fights dragons and looks after his women.............im such a romantic at heart. XX

Guest Janette
I also like Billy the Braveheart i visulise him in this way Stgeorge-dragon.jpgA big strong brave man who fights dragons and looks after his women.............im such a romantic at heart. XX

Bless you Karen :biglaugh:

Archived