Scarey

Guest sioux

Guest sioux

:unsure:Had my visa nearly two years now. Don't know where to start from here. Like everyone else the house won't sell and has now developed a problem in the garage floor:sad: don't know what will happen now??? I guess i'm same as you guys, spent ALL my hard earned cash on the visa ( costs a fortune when you are over 45) now I can't go any where without selling the house. [not that there will be much left, but hopefuly will be enough to get me a rental until I find work]. My son has just got his visa (electrician) He's hoping to get out there early next year. Sound gloomy don't I but I am not, I can't wait to make the move, really looking forward to it as enthusiastic now has ever. Just got to get over the hurdles somehow and quick about it too. Any ideas?

Just wanted to say sorry to hear that you are still waiting for the house to sell. Having your visa for 2 years and not being able to move onto the next chapter of your life because of the house must take its toll.

Heres hoping that things will start to move in the right direction soon and you know, it will all be worth it in the end especially as you are going to have your son here too!!

Good luck

Deb xx

Guest prettyinpink

Hiya Sioux, we're in the position that we have to sell our house very quickly as we've got our visas through but my hubby's company in Perth want him to start in September.......which leaves us next to no time. We considered selling our house but with the state of the currect market in the UK that would take forever, so we've decided to get a company in to buy it off us. There are severeal on the web that advertise this service, they will buy your house, whatever the condition for a percentage of the market value (anywhere between 75 - 90%). If you're interested I can let you know which companies we've spoken to, but if this isn't the right solution for you......hopefully something will crop up. Let me know if you need any further info and I'd be happy to pass on our experiences.

What about an auction? Lots of people go to try and get a bargain, property developers etc and then the price goes beyond what it was on the market for in the first place.

Guest vickilb77

Hi Prettyin pink

I would love to know which companies you have spoken to, i got in touch with one who offered us £125000 our house is on the market for£ 230000!!!

Archived