Statutory declaration

Guest Banoff

Guest Banoff

Getting together info for TRA, I need to do a statutory declaration to replace a reference from one of my OH employers. Can anyone give me some information on what exactly do I do. Does it need to be done in the presence of a solicitor or anything?

Many thanks Jan

Guest The.Colebecks
Getting together info for TRA, I need to do a statutory declaration to replace a reference from one of my OH employers. Can anyone give me some information on what exactly do I do. Does it need to be done in the presence of a solicitor or anything?

Many thanks Jan

Hi Jan

Hubby had to do 2 Statutory Decs.

You have to get every page of it/them signed (2 x copies of each Stat Dec). Regarding who signs them, according to our Agent, only solicitor-signed copies will be accepted by the TRA.

Do you have the correct Stat Dec legal wording required? If not, PM your email address and I'll send over what our Agent sent to us.

All the best.

Hugs

Karen :)

Hi Karen,

reading yor post to Banoff i saw the bit about stat decs. Is this to do with being self employed? Im in the process of getting the TRA bits together and my partner is self employed but works for a company permantly. They pay his Tax and he does his own NI. Any help gratefully recieved :lol:

Thanks Shell

Archived