Mobile Crane Operator from UK to AUS

Hi guys,

I'm desperately trying to find some more information regarding my occupation.

I have been a Mobile Crane Operator in the UK for nearly 10 years now and hold a CPCS (Blue Experienced Competent) card. I have extensive experience on Demags/Kato's Tadano's and Liebherr's from 20Tonne  to 130Tonne

I'm trying to find out whether CSCS and CPCS is recognised in Australia, and if not is there a conversion that can be done? Or would i literally have to do all the crane training again? Being a crane driver in the UK also means that you need a HGV Class 2, and I've seen some mixed reports about whether or not this too is recognised/honored or not.

Any info anyone has on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, FlareSXL said:

Fantastic, thanks very much that's the kind of thing i've been struggling to find 🙂

Im not sure which State you are looking at moving too but you will probably need a White Card too in that line of work. 

This place does them for QLD and i think WA and Tas - https://bluedogtraining.com.au/courses/white-cards you cant apply until you are actually here though.

Cal x