Expos, Forums and Networking Groups

Rob Brunt

Hi all,

I am UK based recruiter and I have an increasing number of Australian companies coming to me seeking help with sourcing tradespeople from the UK. 

I am therefore keen to get your thoughts on the following:

- As a candidate, where do you look for vacancies in Australia where the employer specifically wants candidates from the UK? (eg. job boards, LinkedIn, websites, etc)

- Are there any good expo's on moving to Oz, webinars, recruitment fairs etc around the UK (I am struggling to find them post-lockdown).

I have roles coming through for maintenance electricians, mechanical fitters, fitters/turners, diesel mechanics with several different employers and an ongoing requirement for forklift technicians. Sponsorship is available and I will post the vacancies on here soon as we are currently in discussions regarding what relocation assistance they will provide.

Thanks in advance. 

Rob

Edited by Rob Brunt

I was also going to suggest contacting the Down Under Centre. They have an employment hub so as Cheery Thistle suggested, you may be able to do something with them 😊

Edited by JZT