Deciding if I should move back to Aus with children

dilby

6 hours ago, Marisawright said:

I'm not debating the rights and wrongs of your view on the health system.  Did you not read @dilby's post, where he was so fed up of the long debate about the health system,  that he has felt obliged to unsubscribe from his own thread?  DrDougster had the grace to apologise for taking the thread off-topic, whereas your response was to try to keep the debate going. How rude.  I am disappointed in you as I thought you had some courtesy.

Oh dear. Apologise  for what exactly?  A poster is fully entitled to remove themselves at will from a thread surely?  Your scorn may tread water better, if addressed to the poster responding to  my outlining of short comings within the WA Health system.  A rather crass and rude reply which obviously enticed a reply in response. They did not put a counter arguement against any of what was written. Simply because they were unable. (hence it was not of topic) That was what made me wonder if they were part of the recruitment process in attempting NHS staff Down Under. 

You will obviously note perhaps with a better sentiment, that I took the time out to respond with courtesy and explanation to your post.  Trust can expect better responses  (less finger waving and faux outrage )from you in future posts. 

3 hours ago, InnerVoice said:

Or me, for trashing my post on retiring to Tassie. I spent our entire holiday checking places for meth houses!

Shameful. If you were looking out for meth houses you most likely went to the wrong place. (or not quite the right place)  Now if that is what you were in the market for, you should have consulted with me. I'm aware it probably passed you by, my fault for not mentioning it more, but could have set you up with enough of those houses to last you  a life time. On the other hand if wanted to avoid such establishments, then probably not your man. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ramot said:

Best this thread is closed down, it’s not achieving anything except a platform for a poster.

One may assume it's on it's last legs anyway. Not sure why you torture yourself to such an extent. But thanks for your contribution in support of differing points of view , regardless of the obvious 'conflict' from within. 

By the way, any hints on which poster on here is seeking a platform? I can't figure it out for the life of me. Getting more like Speakers Corner by the day. 

Absolutely disguting behaviour from certain individuals who have been around the forum long enough to the know the rules. This is the last warning about taking threads off track and bans / moderation of every single post before it appears will take place from now on .

Cal x

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1