Correspondence/Health check

Tez123

Hello, we have received a request from our Case Officer to get our health checks done within 28 days. However due to a new job I am unable to attend an appointment within that time with the notice I have to give. The request letter states that if we are unable to obtain the health checks in the time frame given, then we should upload a letter onto our Immi account. However I am unsure as to where or how we upload a letter and have filled the maximum limit of documents that we can upload in the attachments section. I have contacted the technical department who have stated that delays are understood but again upload proof of appointment onto our account. I have booked an appointment for may. I need to contact someone to make them aware that our appointment is booked; however it is after the 28 day period and to confirm that this is ok. Does anyone know how I can contact the correct department or person, or how to upload a letter and appointment information. If so your help would be really appreciated.

Thank You

Terence

There is a document category showing a medical check booking (I forget what it is called).  If you really cannot make it happen in 28 days (which I would recommend even if you have to do it at lunch or something) then make a booking for the medical when you can attend, upload that and attach a note explaining your situation. Perhaps an email from work saying you are not permitted time off in your first month.