Things you wish you took

michaelc17

On 26/02/2023 at 07:48, InnerVoice said:

Lots of greedy folks here (Australians are heavily influenced by America), but then there's probably as much in the UK these days - Brits are just a bit less vulgar in displaying it.

Brit's probably don't have in such numbers, the ability to earn the money that is possible to be made here either legally or illegally. Especially the latter. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blue Flu said:

Brit's probably don't have in such numbers, the ability to earn the money that is possible to be made here either legally or illegally. Especially the latter. 

The minimum wage in the UK (now called the National Living Wage) for an 18-20 year old is currently £6.83 ($12.20), compared to $21.38 for an adult in Australia (unless they're on an apprenticeship), so yes, there's probably a huge difference in disposable income given that many people of that age would still be living with their parents.

On 15/02/2023 at 18:55, michaelc17 said:

Hi guys, making the move in April and will be packing our stuff up soon. What’s some things you wish you took but didn’t? I’m a carpenter/joiner so will be taking as much tools as possible then just some household stuff. I know once we get there, there will be a “ I wish we brought” scenario or 2 lol

JUST A REMINDER - This thread is going off track , some posts have been removed.

Cal x