190 visa settlement funds

Mart86

Hi All,

Part of the eligibility criteria states a ‘contract of employment’ for WA. I would be applying from the UK, and noticed it states that settlement funds would be required if when applying you reside outside of WA.

But I’m curious if anyone has knowledge or experience of, the settlement funds are instead of a job offer or in conjunction with a job offer.

Any help/knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Martin

6 hours ago, Mart86 said:

Part of the eligibility criteria states a ‘contract of employment’ for WA. I would be applying from the UK, and noticed it states that settlement funds would be required if when applying you reside outside of WA.

But I’m curious if anyone has knowledge or experience of, the settlement funds are instead of a job offer or in conjunction with a job offer.

No. If they are demanding you have a job offer then you must have a job offer.  No substitutes acceptable.

I think WA (generally) offers 190 visas to those with a valid job contract (more than just an offer). Unless you are already in WA (for 12months or more) then this isn't usually applied.

On top of this, because they know job contracts can fall through you need to show proof of funds, it's about $30k for a couple 

A MARA agent could assess your situation and give you a true opinion on likelihood of entry and the criteria you'd have to meet.

WA is the hardest state to migrate too (unless you have a 189 in which case it isn't the states decision where you go). You will find your journey easier if you are happy to live in another state for 2 years first