RosieJT2022

Hi! 

Sorry, this post is quite specific! Submitted the 189 visa for myself, husband and son. Awaiting to book our medicals this month, however logged back on to the immi account and husbands health assessment status says 'examinations in progress' - myself and my sons still say 'examinations required' as expected. 

Has anyone seen this before, despite no medical history to declare etc? Is it just a glitch in the system? We had previously printed the health referral letter back in September, but wanted to reprint with a more recent date to take to the exam.

Hope this all makes sense! Any advice appreciated. Will try and call Global Support Centre when opens 🤞

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/01/2023 at 00:09, paulhand said:

It will show that status if you have contacted the clinic and they have input your details to the system. The “support” centre is unlikely to be of much help! I wouldn’t worry too much and speak with the clinic. 

Hi Paul,

In a scenario where you have the following update in the last 1 week under 190 visa. is it normal especially when your medical will possibly need to be reviewed for Hep B medical condition? Whats the average wait time to have this status? Are you going to have the same information even if you don't meet health requirement? 

I've looked through possible timeframe for people with medical condition to have the below status, but haven't really find any information regarding the timeframe. 

I'll really appreciate if you have any information.

Examinations ready for assessment – no action required
The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

1 hour ago, Susanna said:

Hi Paul,

In a scenario where you have the following update in the last 1 week under 190 visa. is it normal especially when your medical will possibly need to be reviewed for Hep B medical condition? Whats the average wait time to have this status? Are you going to have the same information even if you don't meet health requirement? 

I've looked through possible timeframe for people with medical condition to have the below status, but haven't really find any information regarding the timeframe. 

I'll really appreciate if you have any information.

Examinations ready for assessment – no action required
The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

It’s “normal” if there is an issue that needs to be referred for additional assessments and/or tests. They will contact you if there are matters that need to be resolved.