Revolt Metal vs Wise

DrDougster

Has anyone used Revolt and Wise and found anything worth choosing one over the other?

I have been using Wise since before they started charging for the card and have been happy with it. I have been using it to transfer between UK and Aus (amounts around 10K) and also as an additional account for a bit of "personal" spending - bike parts/golf bats etc! However, the Revolt account looks like you get fee free transfers for a small monthly fee and for 12.99GBP a month you can get a very posey metal card to wow the cashiers and waiters with.

My reason for having a look around is the need to move a bigger lump of money and I think doing it by revolt looks like it would potentially be fee free at the same rate instead of 0.32% with Wise. (And shamelessly like the metal card!)

Edited by DrDougster

I know my nephew, big in finance! Swears by it. My sister used it while we were in Spain to transfer cash to a Spanish bank, she got a slightly better rate than wise.  The monthly fee would rule it out for me as I don’t make regular transfers though. I still find wise competitive for larger amounts even with the fee I get more than other FX I am registered with fee free.

• Like 2