register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest kazmatt

cheap dream world/white water world tickets for racq members

Guest kazmatt

we bought some tickets today for dream world on offer to members of racq, 50 dollars per person, for a 2 day pass, the second day can be taken within 14 days of the first visit, and can be used to go from park to park, also an hour early entry, anyone been there, will post tomorrow to let you know how it was, i think the tickets have to be bought by 8th august, but can be used up to 31st august.

Guest sheena

hiya, if i remember rightly there was a thread on here about this the other day and it was yearly passes for $99

sheena :wubclub:

Guest Diane Paul and the kids
we bought some tickets today for dream world on offer to members of racq, 50 dollars per person, for a 2 day pass, the second day can be taken within 14 days of the first visit, and can be used to go from park to park, also an hour early entry, anyone been there, will post tomorrow to let you know how it was, i think the tickets have to be bought by 8th august, but can be used up to 31st august.

Hi we went there and thought it was great,i'm sure you will have a great time.

is it possible to share yr racq membership# with me? as i'm a foreigner, planning to bring my family to gold coast this Aug. Thank you