Im from the UK looking if anyone planning to go australia on working holiday visa by late 2018 or early 2019.
I am in two mind to go traveling solo plan it all myself or be with travel buddy, or go with them travel group for first couple of weeks, i am hoping start regional work first so i could be eligible for 2nd WHV and give me more time to travel spend time there.
Have couple of question too.
1. where would be best season to go to find regional work, as i seen on many forums from nov to jan busy period, where everyone looking for work also most expensive time for getting flights which i am trying not to go for.
2. Where would you recommend i should start off first, i was thinking to do western australia to do work.
3. Banking as i will be transferring money before go out there. as well back and forwards to uk while in australia which bank would anyone recommend so i not paying fortune on transaction fee on exchange rate. i have seen HSBC which i could open in Australia not pay any fees while transferring money back and forwards to uk will need to double check this.
Any tip or recommendation will be greatly appreciated.
By Rocky99Hi Lads, I am shortly awaiting outcome of Skill assessment from IPA and planning to submit EOI under External auditor category for 189 visa. I am currently on 70 points (assuming all find in the skill assessment). Can you advise whether accountant were invited at all in the last couple of rounds and if yes, what was the cut-off? Is it worth waiting for bar to come down to 70 or I should re-appear PTE to target 79?
By Anna9879Is this a possibility?
By Anna9879Hi Guys,
I have a PGCEI, from the University of Sunderland, which was basically the same as a regular a PGCE course but the 12 week teaching practice was not done in UK, hence was not given QTS.
I'm considering migrating to Australia and was wondering whether, PGCEI is recognised by AITSL? even though it doesn't have QTS status, its contend is the same and has more than 45 days of supervised teaching.
By Rbuk17Has anyone flow to New Zealand after their first year on a working holiday and come back to Oz on a tourist visa? If so how easy is it to do so/ are they strict on letting you back in? My WHV ends at the end of November but my mum and dad are coming for Christmas and new year to visit family so obviously want to be here with them for that.
1. Can I book return flights from SYD to NZ? Will I get pulled up for not having a valid visa for oz when I enter nz? Obviously I'm applying for that when I get there.
2. Do I need to get a visitor visa for nz or not? I'm a UK citizen so says online I qualify for visa waiver but other sources say I need a visa for nz if I'm going there to renew a visa for another country?
Thanks in advance.