combine skill assessment point from related work experience in same group of ANZCO

bearbear128

Hello powerful migration guru,

My question is that I need 5 extra points in order to fulfill visa 190 point requirements.

My profession is retail pharmacist which is assessed by APharmC. I had the skill assessment certificate granted for 3 years of work experience.

And  I also had work experience as industrial pharmacist for 3 years which would be eligible to get skill assessment by VETASS. 

Question:

Can I claim my total work experiences 6 years (3+3 years) from these 2 ANZSCO occupations from 2 skill assessment organisations, that is 6 years of overseas work experience and I claim the 10 points?

Any idea is much appreciated.

All periods claimed must be in your nominated or a “closely related” skilled occupation. 

Under departmental policy “closely related skilled occupations are those occupations that fall within one unit group classified under ANZSCO. For example, if an applicant’s nominated occupation is Accountant (General) (221111) and the applicant has provided evidence of skilled employment in the occupations of Management Accountant (221112) and Taxation Accountant (221113),  decision makers should consider these periods of employment as closely related for the purpose of awarding points.“

33 minutes ago, paulhand said:

All periods claimed must be in your nominated or a “closely related” skilled occupation. 

Under departmental policy “closely related skilled occupations are those occupations that fall within one unit group classified under ANZSCO. For example, if an applicant’s nominated occupation is Accountant (General) (221111) and the applicant has provided evidence of skilled employment in the occupations of Management Accountant (221112) and Taxation Accountant (221113),  decision makers should consider these periods of employment as closely related for the purpose of awarding points.“

Thank you very much Paul, the reassuring of my thought is useful.

I am going to apply for skill assessment.

Cheers,