Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My partner is a B Pharmacy graduate from India. Is it ok if she want to pursue Master of Public Health at University of Wollongong? Will it be an issue while visa processing?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now