Mandurah VS Bunbury? Good, Bad & Ugly. Which is best to live for a family and why?

TWM

We are a family of six. We have 4 kiddos (4, 6, 10 & 13) trying to decide between Mandurah or Bunbury. Our kids are into soccer and little athletics, we enjoy the beach weekly and love having a strong community to plug into and be apart of. We don't need quick access to Perth for anything. Just looking for a good place to raise our family that's pretty chill and beautiful. 

Mandurah City is a good club, lots of Poms though!... My family have been involved/members for years in different capacities. There is little athletics that I'm aware of although my children never did it, I know others have and still do. The coast is great and after seven years in Mandurah I still nip to the beach most days. It has it's issues like Bunbury would, I'd recommend either living north or south Mandurah. I'm south and believe it's probably a little quieter which suits my family of five.

Are you Oz already?