189/190 visa

Sandy@3

I received an invitation for both 189 and 190

i have 29 months old kid with mild autism who is able to do follow the commands, even when taken to GP we had to mention the diagnosis the doctor was not able to identify and he is offshore now.

he will be soon taking a health check up for visa/PR. 

we do not want to expose the diagnosis to the doctor in health check up and try our luck if the child can pass the health check up.

what will be the better option.

13 hours ago, Sandy@3 said:

i have 29 months old kid with mild autism who is able to do follow the commands, even when taken to GP we had to mention the diagnosis the doctor was not able to identify and he is offshore now.

we do not want to expose the diagnosis to the doctor in health check up and try our luck if the child can pass the health check up.

If you fail to declare it, get passed as ok and then when in Australia you need support for it and they somehow find out about the previous diagnosis expect the following

1) as a minimum a disallowance of any help from medicare in paying for treatment or help from schools in extra support

2) a very high likelihood of the visa being nullified and you being deported

3) potential jail time for lying on an immigration document

These outcomes and warnings are very clearly made in the visa application conditions, only an absolute fool would lie to immigration 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2022 at 18:26, Sandy@3 said:

Is it an actual diagnosis or has someone just mentioned it? That’s young for a proper diagnosis by a paediatrician. Are you in the UK?

• Like 4