VETASSESS Processing Timeline

jcrnda

Has anyone recently submitted and/or received a VETASSESS skills assessment? I understand that their stated processing time of 12 weeks is only an estimate, but I'm curious to know what the timeline has been like for you?

I submitted mine last week of June 2022. The wait is killing me, as I'm having to put a lot of things in hold waiting for the outcome—any idea would be helpful to manage my expectations. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2022 at 10:36, jcrnda said:

Has anyone recently submitted and/or received a VETASSESS skills assessment? I understand that their stated processing time of 12 weeks is only an estimate, but I'm curious to know what the timeline has been like for you?

I submitted mine last week of June 2022. The wait is killing me, as I'm having to put a lot of things in hold waiting for the outcome—any idea would be helpful to manage my expectations. Thank you!

Hello, 

My paperwork has been with Vet Assess since 4th May and still no update, not anything. When we (we being migration advisor or me) have contacted we are only, we only get a stock answer that their times are longer than normal. 

Frustrating! 

Ashley 

1 hour ago, Constance said:

Hello, 

My paperwork has been with Vet Assess since 4th May and still no update, not anything. When we (we being migration advisor or me) have contacted we are only, we only get a stock answer that their times are longer than normal. 

Frustrating! 

Ashley 

Most people in other forums I've seen have gotten their results about 13/14 weeks in. It's so frustrating not knowing when exactly! I'm holding off on making other decisions waiting for results. Wish I had gotten priority processing instead.

May I ask your nominated occupation? 

22 hours ago, jcrnda said:

Most people in other forums I've seen have gotten their results about 13/14 weeks in. It's so frustrating not knowing when exactly! I'm holding off on making other decisions waiting for results. Wish I had gotten priority processing instead.

I'm applying as Construction Manager. I checked with the Migration Advisor yesterday and he said that the applications he lodged around a few weeks before mine are now starting to come thru. So hopefully that means it's on its way. 

Been stuck on the same spot for almost 5 months. 

The emails from VA say its staff shortages and covid delays. 

Hope you hear soon. 

• 1 month later...
On 26/09/2022 at 10:09, jcrnda said:

Hey, 

I had a query on my skills assessment 3 weeks ago and it was approved last week - hopefully that means you should hear soon if you haven't already. 

They were very quick to approve after I replied to the query. 

8 hours ago, Constance said:

Hey, 

I had a query on my skills assessment 3 weeks ago and it was approved last week - hopefully that means you should hear soon if you haven't already. 

Hey, glad you finally got your results!

Have yet to hear back for my application — I'm at 4 months and a few weeks of waiting. Hopefully I can get some answers before the year ends.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/11/2022 at 04:44, Constance said:

Hey, 

Hey,

I just had a query on mine and was wondering how far apart was your response to the query you had and the release of your results? 

Hoping for a positive outcome soon. It's been too long!

6 hours ago, jcrnda said:

Hey,

I just had a query on mine and was wondering how far apart was your response to the query you had and the release of your results? 

Hoping for a positive outcome soon. It's been too long!

That's good progress!! 

It was less than a week between my query response and approval - you're almost there 🙂