Parent visa application timelines (143 & 173)

Sujeeva

Hi! I hope you can help me here. We applied for subclass 143 in Oct 2017 and included our Daughter as a dependent. Currently, she's on graduate visa subclass 485 and expected to proceed for her own PR visa 190 or 491as she's independent now. So, do we need to remove her name from the subclass 143 application before she applies for her PR visa process? Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Sujeeva said:

Hi! I hope you can help me here. We applied for subclass 143 in Oct 2017 and included our Daughter as a dependent. Currently, she's on graduate visa subclass 485 and expected to proceed for her own PR visa 190 or 491as she's independent now. So, do we need to remove her name from the subclass 143 application before she applies for her PR visa process? Thank you! 

Don’t think you can be on two applications at the same time so it’s best to speak to an agent for best strategy 

1 hour ago, LindaH27 said:

Don’t think you can be on two applications at the same time so it’s best to speak to an agent for best strategy 

Its possible to apply for more than one visa at a time, just ensure when the first one is granted the name comes off the second application. Good idea to get professional advice too though.