NEED HELP on PMV Application PLEASE!!

Sweet Angel

Hi Everyone,

My fiance and I had long distance relationship more than 5 years. We just want to prepare as much as we can because we can't wait to get marry and spend the rest of our lives together.

Your experience and advice on below questions is much appreciated as I have prepared all the materials in months and really need help on below questions to finalize my evidence for submitting the application ASAP.

(1). Description and File Name

Document Type / Description / File Name show under each topic to attach file.

Q : What is the meaning of "Description" under each topic as I don't know what to enter?

Q : For File Name, did you add your name on the File Name, like " Passport - XXX "? Or "Passport" is good enough?

(2). Intention to live as married couple

We were not living together as we live and work in different countries. Not sure what kind of evidence to be attached here.

Q : Any tips?

(3). Photos

It looks like photos should be put / categorised into different documents to show :

"Met in person" - photos with fiance, e-tickets

"Social Aspect" - photos travelling together, with families and friends

Q : Is it more appropriated to do like this instead of putting all the photos by time sequence in one document, right?

(4). WhatsApp Communication

We have lots of communication which involve over thousandssss screenshots.

Q : How many did you provide?

Q : Did you put context to the message showing significant communication?

All your experience and sharing is much appreciated.

Considering how important this is to you, I suggest you hire a migration agent to check everything through for you before you submit it.  You have to get it perfectly correct or they may reject it.  It's not worth taking the risk to do it yourself.  Get a quote from Suncoast Migration and Go Matilda, it may not cost as much as you think.  Tell them you don't need migration advice, you just need them to check your application.

Hi Marisawright,

Thanks for your reply.

I did think of consulting a migration agent when starting my application. But I have heard lots of bad experience from people. 

Since my case is simple and get enough evidence. Just wanna to hope people who have experienced this could sharing their tips / advice to help me or any other applicant having the same questions too.