Citizenship application & documents

chef351311

Hi community,

I have finally started my citizenship application after meeting the eligibility criteria. I have a few questions, if someone could please shed a light, would be so much appreciated!

1) my overseas national identity card has expired and I haven't been back to renew it, but I still put it in the application when they asked me. Would that be a problem if it is expired, do you suggest me to put it o to leave it blank?

2) if you remember on the first page of the online application they ask if I have been in and out Australia since 1990 and obviously I have, and the following question is if I know my "previous application details"? do they mean my PR application? I put my PR TRN in that case (let me know if this is correct please)

3) the immigration said we must bring original documents to the appointment. In the case of my original birth certificate the original is in the council registry of my hometown. Can I then bring/submit the specific birth certificate my hometown council issued for overseas purposes? (I supplied this one for my PR and obviously was enough)

4) do we need to bring the hard copy of the documents in colour? 

5) the NAATI translations of some of my documents is "expired" but I still used it for my PR application back then and they accepted it before (obviously because nothing has changed on the original documents or on the translations lol). Will they accept them for the citizenship or I need to get it translated again (I think I don't need to)

Thank you so much in advance guys!