Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello good day

I am a sonographer here in the Philippines and currently arranging papers for the ASMIRT. I would like to know if I can't have the ASMIRT certificate what other pathways I can take to work in Australia 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now