Bridging visa B

Joanna1312

Hallo everyone! 

Just wondering, i came in Australia wirh the 651 tourist visa which allows you to stay in the country up to 3 months. Before the visa expired i applied for the 600 visitor visa (apply in Australia) . By the time the 651 expired i got a bridging A visa while im waiting for my 600 to get approved. 

I just wanna ask can i apply for the bridging visa B cause i wanma travel to the small islands around. And if yes, im planning to travel in September how long it usually takes to process? 

Thanks!

On 20/07/2022 at 07:54, Joanna1312 said:

Hallo everyone! 

Just wondering, i came in Australia wirh the 651 tourist visa which allows you to stay in the country up to 3 months. Before the visa expired i applied for the 600 visitor visa (apply in Australia) . By the time the 651 expired i got a bridging A visa while im waiting for my 600 to get approved. 

I just wanna ask can i apply for the bridging visa B cause i wanma travel to the small islands around. And if yes, im planning to travel in September how long it usually takes to process? 

I believe that to get a BVB you must have a good reason for travel. I'm not sure that just feeling like a holiday is a good enough reason.