ACCA Member Internal Auditor

JunaidTahir

Hi,

I am new to this forum, I have tried searching for the required answer but I couldn't so I decided to create my account and post my question.

I am turning 32 next month. 

Become ACCA member in March 2019

Got Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business in January 2014

Working As Internal Auditor since June 2015 in UAE, multiple organizations.

Based on my education and experience, should I apply for Internal Auditor or Accountant (General)? From the posts of other member on this forum I came to know that I can get bachelors 15 points based on my ACCA membership. But can I claim all my experience years based on "Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business"? 

Appreciate if anyone can help.

34 minutes ago, draeb said:

I'm a CA in External and applied under Accountant General.

The anzsco job roles for it are pretty broad and pretty much includes the tasks for both internal and external, but yeh i would talk to a migration agent.

https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs%40.nsf/Product+Lookup/BAAE53E3A0A4E1C1CA257B95001310D7?opendocument

My concern is the Post qualification experience, will they consider my experience after Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business 2014 or only after 2019?

From what has been posted, the OP does not qualify to obtain the mandatory positive  pre migration skills assessment as an accountant.

It might pay to consult one of the registered migration agents who posts on this forum for a case assessment.

Edited by wrussell
most of the post vanished