Serendipity

RRV with children

I've just applied for an RRV as we are going to the UK to see family in August and have been here 6 years. I'm taking both kids with me, aged 12 and 14, from what i read they will travel back on my RRV, is this correct? We all have PR status.

3 hours ago, Serendipity said:

i read they will travel back on my RRV, is this correct?

No, it’s not. As Marisa says, everyone needs their own RRV. 

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post. 

You will need to create an Immi account for everyone going back and then apply individually for the RRV’s. When you do the first one, I did mine as I was the original PR applicant, you can make a family reference number which you then add to all the other applications. This ties them together from what I can make out. $410 per visa and each one will need certain documents uploading like passports, original grant letter…. It won’t let you submit until you’ve added all the required documents.

50 minutes ago, Gareth 666 said:

You will need to create an Immi account for everyone going back and then apply individually for the RRV’s

They can all be done from the same immi account. 

• Like 1

Paul Hand

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post. 

23 minutes ago, paulhand said:

They can all be done from the same immi account. 

I bow to your vastly superior knowledge. I couldn’t see a way to do it!! 😂😂

• Haha 1

Any idea how long the more complicated RRV’s (needing to go down substantial ties route but under 5 years away) are taking to process right now? No clear answer I can see on Immi website. Ta

3 to 4 months seems to be the usual at the moment. 

• Like 1

Paul Hand

SunCoast Migration Ltd