RRV with children

Serendipity

You will need to create an Immi account for everyone going back and then apply individually for the RRV’s. When you do the first one, I did mine as I was the original PR applicant, you can make a family reference number which you then add to all the other applications. This ties them together from what I can make out. $410 per visa and each one will need certain documents uploading like passports, original grant letter…. It won’t let you submit until you’ve added all the required documents.

• 1 month later...
On 19/06/2022 at 17:26, paulhand said:

They can all be done from the same immi account. 

Thanks for your response. Can you just clarify, for children aged 12 and 14 who will be travelling with me, that I need to complete a separate application for each of them via my immi account. And there will be a cost for each of them (for some reason I thought it was free under 15 but not sure where i read that and I can only see that each application costs $425).

Thanks

On 19/06/2022 at 16:36, Gareth 666 said:

You will need to create an Immi account for everyone going back and then apply individually for the RRV’s. When you do the first one, I did mine as I was the original PR applicant, you can make a family reference number which you then add to all the other applications. This ties them together from what I can make out. $410 per visa and each one will need certain documents uploading like passports, original grant letter…. It won’t let you submit until you’ve added all the required documents.

and is the $425 application fee for all family members, even children?

On 19/06/2022 at 17:51, Gareth 666 said:

I bow to your vastly superior knowledge. I couldn’t see a way to do it!! 😂😂

From what I remember (it's been a while) the first question after clicking on "create new application" (or whatever it's called) in your account is "who is this visa for?". There's no assumption that any application you make is for the Immi account holder.

Edited by Ken
  • Thanks 1