491 application for

The Gees

Wonder if anyone can advise? I am filling in the visa application / ELodgement form following invitation to apply for a 491 family visa. It asks for details of studies at secondary level or above. I have given degree / postgrad qualifications but do I really need to also include A Levels and GCSE's? The form doesn't 'work' easily for these.

Many thanks!

11 hours ago, The Gees said:

Wonder if anyone can advise? I am filling in the visa application / ELodgement form following invitation to apply for a 491 family visa. It asks for details of studies at secondary level or above. I have given degree / postgrad qualifications but do I really need to also include A Levels and GCSE's? The form doesn't 'work' easily for these.

Many thanks!

I gave them all, 3 degrees, 4 A levels, 3 AS levels and 11 GCSE. I don't remember the form not "working" easily.

Yes it is a pain, but the choice is yours you can fill it in and maybe get offered a visa or roll the dice, ignore the question and maybe get knocked back for not giving them information that is in the public domain anyway