Vixg80

Can anyone point me in the direction of some social work recruitment agencies in WA, or advise me of the best websites to use to search for social work jobs. 

I see lots of social work roles on the East Coast being advertised on SEEK, Indeed and Linkedin but very few for WA. 

Any help/advice much appreciated. 

You will find most employment in this area outside of a hospital setting are for/in   government sponsored agencies. It's often diluted with other professions like councilors and/or psychologists.   It's said not to be as varied employment possibilities as UK

I was going to say that your best bet would be to find out what companies or government departments employ social workers in WA.  Then make a direct approach to them to ask about employment prospects.  Phone them if possible, as everyone is so swamped with emails, you're less likely to get a response.

https://www.wa.gov.au/service/employment/human-resources-development/find-job-government

23 hours ago, Vixg80 said:

Can anyone point me in the direction of some social work recruitment agencies in WA, or advise me of the best websites to use to search for social work jobs. 

I see lots of social work roles on the East Coast being advertised on SEEK, Indeed and Linkedin but very few for WA. 

Any help/advice much appreciated. 

www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au if you're looking for something in health.  Child communities (if you're looking at child protection), also take a look at seek.