Skii assessment and Experience assessment

adnanmazhar

Hi everyone,

I had applied for my skills assessment  in Computer Networks after completed my Professional year but they responded me back and told me to choose software developer. I selected Software developer and they did my skill assessment in Software developer.

However, I am working as a network engineer and also applied for the experience assessment at the same time and got their response that your employment is not closely related Closely Related to the Nominated ANZSCO which is Software developer.

I just need your suggestions what should I do?

I have done my bachelors in computer science and masters in Software engineering. How can I do my skill assessment in networking If I want to claim 5 point of experience?

I have attached my bachelors degree and please let me know If I can do my skill assessment in Networks.

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-18 at 11.06.33 PM.jpeg

I can't see how anyone could claim that transcript highlights a skill in networking. The course had a total of 147 credit points, and only 4 of those related to networking. So less than 3% of the degree and then you got a C in it, the scant amount of networking content in the degree and the low score means you would struggle to convince an assessor you were degree qualified in networking