online application issues

mallard76

Hi,

we are now at a stage where I am looking to start citizenship application. Clicked on "Apply", logged into my immi account, agreed to T&Cs, cliked "Next" and.... nothing happens, application does not progress beyond page 1/36 regardless of how many times I click on "Next". Am I doing something wrong there ? I am on Edge browser.

Additionally, I think we have just one immi account in my own name with visa grants for the whole family. I hope most documents can be picked up from the time we got our permanent visas. I believe I can put our kids on my application and their documents will be accessible as well. How about my wife, though ? Does she need a separate immi account and upload all documents (like birth/marriage certificate etc.) again ?

Thanks a lot !

Crickets...

Got the answer to the first question - online application works in Google Chrome, did not work in Edge for some unknown reason.

Still unsure if my wife can apply while logged to "my" immi account or if she needs a separate one. First option seems possible as I can insert her name as applicant.