Cash buyer

the hutchies

Got a phone call today from EA... got some one interested in our house... the only problem is they got £ 15,000 less than we want for house... don't know if we have done the right thing but i said we may consider taking the offer should it come to that... anyway they are coming tomorrow at 7.30pm wish us luck:swoon:

Lisax

Guest cantwait

Hi Lisa

If you can afford to take the drop, snatch their hands off!! Good luck with the viewing and let us know how you get on.

Karen

X

Got a phone call today from EA... got some one interested in our house... the only problem is they got £ 15,000 less than we want for house... don't know if we have done the right thing but i said we may consider taking the offer should it come to that... anyway they are coming tomorrow at 7.30pm wish us luck:swoon:

Lisax

If there is anyway you can afford it do it. That will be one less obsticle in your way.:yes:

Hi Lisa

If I were you, I would jump at the offer, especially seeing as though you already have your visa.

If you turn it down, who knows how long it will be before another offer comes along.

Grab it now Lisa and get them flights booked.

Keep us updated and good luck.

Debbie

xx

Guest cazbeckham

Hi Lisa

If they don't want your house then send then to the lovely City of Ely in Cambridgshire where they can buy my house.

Since May we have dropped our price by 30 grand and are now at the price we paid for it 4.5 years ago so if you can afford the drop, then bite their hands off, on second thoughts don't do that or they wont be able to sign on the dotted line.

Good Luck

Caz

got a phone call today from ea... Got some one interested in our house... The only problem is they got £ 15,000 less than we want for house... Don't know if we have done the right thing but i said we may consider taking the offer should it come to that... Anyway they are coming tomorrow at 7.30pm wish us luck:swoon:

Lisax

good luck lisa...i hope you will be my first to be crossed off my list....lots of luck coming your'e get ready to catch it....shellj

Hi Lisa,

Any news???

Like everyone has said if you can afford to accept it then do! It doesn't look like the housing market is gonna get any better for the next year - boo hoo!

Good luck to fellow house sellers and lisa keep us informed!

Jo x x

thanks for your good wishes... well they've been and love it... plenty of room etc etc.. but they have 2 more to view tonight will let us know either way tomorrow... don't want to get our hopes up but fingers and toes are crossed... going to have a nice cold glass of beer i am ready for it...

Lisax

Guest Karen K
thanks for your good wishes... well they've been and love it... plenty of room etc etc.. but they have 2 more to view tonight will let us know either way tomorrow... don't want to get our hopes up but fingers and toes are crossed... going to have a nice cold glass of beer i am ready for it...

Lisax

Wishing you good luck and my old women will keep her fingers crossed for you xx

450election_cantwell_fingers.jpg

Hi we had to accept £13,000 less than we were hoping to get (yes I am still bitter about it LOL)

I think you need to seriously consider any offer, but try and get them to come up a bit if you can, we were originally offered £25k below our asking price which we turned down.

Get the agents or your legal rep to check out the cash situation too, lots of shinanegans going on out there

crossing lots of things for you

well that was a waste of my day cleaning:arghh: lovely day stuck inside for them to build me up then tell us today not suitable... where else are they going to get a 4 bed end terrace with huge garden and off road parking for £135.000 think they were p**@@**g up our back when they said they were on a budget... after all they need a 4 bed cos they have 4 kids...

anyway rant over back to reality of plodding on with tryng to sell a house like everyone else

thanks for your good wishes

Lisax

well that was a waste of my day cleaning:arghh: lovely day stuck inside for them to build me up then tell us today not suitable... where else are they going to get a 4 bed end terrace with huge garden and off road parking for £135.000 think they were p**@@**g up our back when they said they were on a budget... after all they need a 4 bed cos they have 4 kids...

anyway rant over back to reality of plodding on with tryng to sell a house like everyone else

thanks for your good wishes

Lisax

You poor thing what a load of To**ers I really feel for you.

What a load of timewasting toerags...why are there so many of them out there??!!

Idiots, they are. :realmad:

But never mind, hon. You can do without people like that, and at least they didn't get to start messing you about too far down the line like some of them do.

I'm so cross for you.:arghh:

Mrs Tyke xx

Guest angandandy

bloody swines!!!

Keep your chin up and wait for the nest viewing, know how your feeling.

Ang x

BIG HUG just for you

hugs-3.gif

oh that really is a bummer

They do not deserve your house, there is a better buyer coming to see your house next week, they will make an offer below the asking price but they not mess you around and eveything will go smoothly from now on................................

now repeat this statement ' I have loved living here but now it is time to go, please bring a worthy person to buy this house, one who will take care of it and love it as it deserves' every night for 3 nights. You must stand in the middle of your garden at 10pm, turn round 3 times, face your house and make the statement.

this will come true (to give it more chance of coming true you have to drink one bottle of wine and eat one bar of chocolate before you do this)

and can we have some pics please

Archived