New rule regards the International arrivals.

Albiteru

Hello, 
Next Tuesday (4th of January), I will land in Sydney, and as policy, I must get tested. Before was a PCR, but today they also allowed with RAT. Does anyone have any suggestion regarding a clinic close to the airport that performs that test valid for my arrival? 

15 hours ago, Albiteru said:

Hello, 
Next Tuesday (4th of January), I will land in Sydney, and as policy, I must get tested. Before was a PCR, but today they also allowed with RAT. Does anyone have any suggestion regarding a clinic close to the airport that performs that test valid for my arrival? 

I got mine at a drive-through near the airport:

4Cyte Pathology Mascot

Address: 5-11 Ewan St, Mascot NSW 2020

With RAT, you don't go to a clinic at all, instead you obtain an RAT kit from a chemist/pharmacy.

However, whether you choose PCR or RAT, you'll be hitting capacity constraints.  That means insane queueing for PCR and most shops being out-of-stock with RAT kits.

With 21,000 people testing positive today in NSW alone, there is tremendous demand for PCR and RAT testing which the suppliers simply can't keep up with.

Edited by rtritudr