Anyone else feeling lost???

Martynd

Hi all, 

is there any hope for us at this moment in time. Feeling like life is on hold and starting to doubt the whole process!!! 

after submitting 190 in feb 2020, still nothing at all. 😢 no updates off visa migration agent, sold one house 2020. Bought another 2021 and unsure where we stand? Trying to be think positive but I’m struggling with that 😕 

what’s your stories? Any visa grants? Co contacts? Updates from agents? Or are we all just sat here knowing nothing? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martynd said:

Hi all, 

is there any hope for us at this moment in time. Feeling like life is on hold and starting to doubt the whole process!!! 

after submitting 190 in feb 2020, still nothing at all. 😢 no updates off visa migration agent, sold one house 2020. Bought another 2021 and unsure where we stand? Trying to be think positive but I’m struggling with that 😕 

what’s your stories? Any visa grants? Co contacts? Updates from agents? Or are we all just sat here knowing nothing? 

Hi Martyn.

We are in the same situation. 
Nothing much to report. We have a little WhatsApp group going that really helps, a place to vent and read any info we manage to find that looks promising. 
I will try and get the admin to drop you a message if you want to join? 
STAY POSITIVE! 
All the best. 
Ed

15 minutes ago, 31Hillbury said:

Hi Martyn.

Nothing much to report. We have a little WhatsApp group going that really helps, a place to vent and read any info we manage to find that looks promising. 
STAY POSITIVE! 
All the best. 
Ed

Hi, YES that would be great!!! Would like to chat with people in the same boat! If you could get them to send me a message I think this would help! 👍🏼

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2021 at 09:22, Martynd said:

Hi all, 

I submitted 190 visa application sept 22nd last year and had CO contact last week. Hopefully things will move along for you soon.

🤞  

On 30/12/2021 at 10:40, 31Hillbury said:

Hi Martyn.

STAY POSITIVE! 
All the best. 
Ed

Hi Ed,

Would you mind if I join the WhatsApp group too? I submitted mine in April 2020 and I love reading any news of peoples getting granted and indeed like to read posts from people with the same feelings as me in terms of life being on hold etc

On 30/12/2021 at 14:52, Martynd said:

Hi all, 

Heya!

I know what you have been going through. Its a frustrating wait but there is nothing more you can do. I lodged my 190 in Mar 2020 (offshore) and received my grant on 4/1/2022. I have seen a few more grants for offshore people so guess since the borders are opened now, the COs have started to look into the pending files. Maybe yours is around the corner as well. Wish you luck buddy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pooja Negi said:

Heya!

I know what you have been going through. Its a frustrating wait but there is nothing more you can do. I lodged my 190 in Mar 2020 (offshore) and received my grant on 4/1/2022. I have seen a few more grants for offshore people so guess since the borders are opened now, the COs have started to look into the pending files. Maybe yours is around the corner as well. Wish you luck buddy!

Congratulations! I see from your timeline that they asked you to re-do medicals. I submitted April 2020 and I have considered re-doing them now to hopefully get a direct grant but I hoped they may let people off with it since it isn't our fault that processing was delayed  

3 hours ago, skyeman said:

Congratulations! I see from your timeline that they asked you to re-do medicals. I submitted April 2020 and I have considered re-doing them now to hopefully get a direct grant but I hoped they may let people off with it since it isn't our fault that processing was delayed  

I doubt they will let anyone off doing a medical, the cost implications of letting someone have a visa that entitles them to medicaid with an undiagnosed issue is potentially massive. Now every year people get let in with health issues that they didn;t know about and weren't detected, but could you imagine the outcry from the Aussie public if they let you in without a recent medical and you then immediately get ill (with something the medical would have easily spotted) and cost the taxpayer 5m AUD in treatment - the tabloid press would have a field day!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, skyeman said:

Not sure if you can redo you medicals on your own without a valid HAP ID. I think it's the CO who will generate a new HAP ID that will enable you to do your medicals again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/01/2022 at 04:47, Pooja Negi said:

Not sure if you can redo you medicals on your own without a valid HAP ID. I think it's the CO who will generate a new HAP ID that will enable you to do your medicals again. 

hi, congrats on the visa grant. how long after your co contact (for meds to be done) did you receive your grant? was it shortly after?