Top Primary Schools in Perth, WA

hedgehog

Is anybody there?......

In preparation for emigrating to Perth, WA in the New Year.

Does any one know how to find the equivalent of the British Primary School League Tables for the schools in Perth City and it's surburbs?

I'd love to know the names of the top schools state and private schools before we choose an area to rent in initially.

Cheers, ARK Mummy

Guest ohippychick
Is anybody there?......

Does any one know how to find the equivalent of the British Primary School League Tables for the schools in Perth City and it's surburbs?

I'd love to know the names of the top schools state and private schools before we choose an area to rent in initially.

Cheers, ARK Mummy

There was, apparently, something in the paper recently but I can't find it now. Aussiemove used to have it too but I can't find it there either. So, sorry, can't help

• 3 years later...
Is anybody there?......

Cheers, ARK Mummy

I believe that they publish league tables every Jan in the West Australia and Sunday times. I have tried to paste the link but it does not work but you should be able to google.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.myschool.edu.au

although the year 7 tables are not very relevant as government schools lose half their cohort at the end of year 6 to private schools. Can recommend without hesitation Poynter Primary in South Duncraig if that helps. Its a government school and we have been very happy with it.

Archived