How long will my 600 visa take

Medina Evans

We applied for a 600 visa 10/11/21 and the travel exemption on 16/11/21. We received the notice of the visa request on 29/11/21 and the travel exemption a few days earlier 27/11/21. We used the same immigration agent as when we applied for our 143 contributory visa, 15/9/17.

We decided that it would be another few years before we got the 143 and wanted to make more extended visits to see the family.

On 26/11/2021 at 11:49, Medina Evans said:

I have applied for a 600 on 23/10/21 and have an exemption dated 2/11/21. I was hoping to travel the first week of December to see my son and new grandson but no visa yet. Does anyone have ant timescales for granting of visas please?

May I know from which country you applied from? Sometime each country has different timelines.

My parents applied for the visitor visa 600 on 1st Nov 2021, and then applied for the travel exemption on 23rd Nov 2021. They received their travel exemption on 2nd Dec 2021. And today morning (3rd Dec 2021), both my parents received an RFI (request for information).

The RFI is to provide a colored scanned copy of the first three pages of the passport. The request is strange since they have earlier attached a colored copy of the first two pages of the passport. I wonder why they need to see the first three pages of the passport instead of the first two pages.

I have already fulfilled their request within a few hours. Hope the visa gets granted sooner than later.