Pet transport emigrating from UK to Oz

Nebsy

We are currently in the process of sponsorship for emigration  and have only just realised there is a 180 day turn around from dog blood tests to entering Oz! Can somebody who has been through the whole process of transporting pets over please help and let me know what’s involved or needed from start to finish?

• 4 months later...

We have a Golden Retriever which has been vaccinated and is due for the 180 day  blood test this week. I wondered how congested the quarantine centre is and if it is how long in advance would I need to book a spot? We are waiting on our 186 being reviewed/granted and I am not sure when that will happen. 

Hello KAG86. The whole process is taking ages. So i think if you know you are going at the end of this year or within 2 years, then get the permit and quarantine space booked and you can change it if needs be. But definitely get the blood sample back and then get the permit ready and set.  

If you really dont know when you will be going then get the blood sample done and hold tight.

37 minutes ago, BobPetairUK said:

Hello KAG86. The whole process is taking ages. So i think if you know you are going at the end of this year or within 2 years, then get the permit and quarantine space booked and you can change it if needs be. But definitely get the blood sample back and then get the permit ready and set.  

If you really dont know when you will be going then get the blood sample done and hold tight.

Thanks, I have actually contacted your company for a quote so hopefully I can get the process underway.