Eric79

Action required flag

Hi,

I applied Visitors Visa (600) for my parents on Nov 6 and submitted biometircs on Nov 9 but in Immi account I still see action required: arrange biometircs and a yellow flag next to it.

Has anyone experienced the same? 

image.thumb.png.74176fdd86784e4011ddda9fe03cd33c.png

Click view details. There is a button you need to press to confirm you have submitted the information (this might be under the documents section). Without pressing this the application won't proceed.

Edited by JetBlast

Yes i did that already but still the flag is on. On some forum it said its a known IT issues back in 2018/2019 not sure if its true though. 

On 22/11/2021 at 16:13, Eric79 said:

Hi,

I applied Visitors Visa (600) for my parents on Nov 6 and submitted biometircs on Nov 9 but in Immi account I still see action required: arrange biometircs and a yellow flag next to it.

Has anyone experienced the same? 

image.thumb.png.74176fdd86784e4011ddda9fe03cd33c.png

It is a system error. As long as your parents have submitted biometrics they don't have to worry about the flag. I had the same issue when my parents submitted their biometrics. Their visas were granted last week.

DOL 13-Mar-2019 | RFI-1 (PCC Sponsor) 14-Nov-2019 | RFI-2 (Form 1229) 12-Dec-2019 | Grant 12-Dec-2019