Motor Dealer Workshop Foreman/Controller

Graham Fletcher

I work for a rural car dealership group (4.5 hour drive from Brisbane) and we are keen to bring in some talent under the Skilled Regional Sponsor program. The visa is actually for Mechanics but we have already managed to source several from other parts of the world, hopefully arriving in March. What we really need are two guys to run our biggest workshop. UK training is very similar to Australian but both are much better than most, much better skillsets.

If you think you can handle living in the Australian countryside (small town of around 7,000 people, right on the QLD/NSW border) for up to 5 years, have experience as a Workshop Controller or Foreman in a new car environment and meet the sponsorship criteria (under 45 is one I believe!), please personal message me!

We are offering above average salary, discounted accommodation, all sponsorship fees covered, ongoing Toyota training and the opportunity to apply for permanent residency after 3 years!