Returning to the UK due to the unstable situation 'Down Under'

ByoDurbsUKAus

3 hours ago, MacGyver said:

I would be interested to read the information source that provides the evidence base for this assertion. This sounds like a serious concern that is not mentioned on any news sites, social media or anywhere else I have observed. I have several friends that are doctors and they are also unaware of this, so it would be beneficial for us all to have access to your information sources.

I have two friends that are doctors. Of course, the government is not going to stand up at a press conference and tell the population what doctors can and can't say about 'mandatory' injections. They are not 'vaccines' so we need to get away from that word for a start. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nuttychemist26@yahoo.co.uk said:

Why are vaccines so important against a 99.97% survival rate of a healthy person? Just asking as the common cold is a corona virus & that has never been successfully obliterated! The adjuvants alone that are added to vaccines are scary. They used to add mercury to amalgam fillings in teeth and after many years they discovered the mercury was slowly poisoning people. We have absolutely no idea what effect these vaccines will have on us after 12 months never mind 20 years. 

Exactly! That's another concern and why being jabbed and risk long-term disability or even death among side effects that could be detrimental.  My kids only have me as it is! The true data is available (not from the manufacturers of course) but by 2023 I do wonder if the provisional approval will be extended and how many boosters people would have had. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Parley said:

Because it is nothing like the common cold. Read some of these stories... https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

There's plenty of other stories to read. Since you're sharing that have a look at Dr Peter McCullough's work in this area. He is a leading USA physician and his reports have even been used in the courts here in Australia. Further, have a look at the legitimate data Craig Kelly regularly shares!  Please ignore the science provided by the manufacturers because you should know that it can be manipulated. As you can see there are risks from all sides and in my case where the risks include death/disability as well as being a sole parent there needs to be a choice or at the very least an exemption while my condition is investigated further. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ByoDurbsUKAus said:

I have two friends that are doctors. Of course, the government is not going to stand up at a press conference and tell the population what doctors can and can't say about 'mandatory' injections. They are not 'vaccines' so we need to get away from that word for a start. 

Do you know what they call the guy who comes bottom of his class at medical school ?     Doctor.

12 hours ago, Bulya said:

I think he knows far better than you.  There are no clinical reasons not to have one of the available vaccines..

Evidently not if he comes out with such tripe. While entitled to his view, there are equally experts who would disagree. I don't enter into the equation, beyond pointing out the obvious. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue Flu said:

Evidently not if he comes out with such tripe. While entitled to his view, there are equally experts who would disagree. I don't enter into the equation, beyond pointing out the obvious. 

And you can name one?

4 hours ago, ByoDurbsUKAus said:

He may not because the ATAGI guidelines do not allow for this. He will lose his job. It is becoming widely known that doctors will lose their jobs if they issue exemptions. They have been silenced and that's a fact. 

I do believe that the medical fraternity are under a great deal of pressure not to give exemptions. 

22 minutes ago, Blue Flu said:

I do believe that the medical fraternity are under a great deal of pressure not to give exemptions. 

and especially not to folk with an antivax agenda looking for an illness to get themselves exempted......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ByoDurbsUKAus said:

Since you can't currently get an exemption for your heart condition and would prefer not to wait, my advice would be to go to a different Doctor.  Tell him/her that you are clinically vulnerable because you suffer complication from being dropped on your head as a child.   If you repeat some of the information you've shared here, I am absolutely confident the Dr will believe you.

• Haha 2

As this thread seems to be going off on a tangent and more discussing the Covid vaccine i will close it. I am sure the OP is now aware it is their decision and they may be unable to fly to the UK without it.

Remember the Covid thread is in CTF if you wish to post whats happening where you are.

Cal x