Nat1982

Perth rentals

17 minutes ago, HappyHeart said:

You got me!! The most absolute highlight of my memories in sad, sleepy old Perth was your disappearing act a decade ago when we were all so keen to say hello! You should never have let on you were there at all....at least maintained the illusion.....international man of mystery. Yes it certainly got some tongues wagging back then....we clearly had nothing better to talk about with Perthbum AWOL.

It is nice to put faces to names I think......

Yes, back on topic. Rentals in Perth. When will the situation change? My daughter got a lucky break only last week due to her old landlord offering her a break lease on their old house!! The letting agent knew they were looking and had a word with the owner. He was happy to relet to an old tenant and save on advertising.  Who knows where they'd be if not for that? They were knocked back for 50 plus properties even when offering above asking. 

Lucky for us it's a 1 minute walk from our place. Happy days....

Well it certainly appeared to be a highlight of stay in Perth, just in mentioning it, but no matter.  No idea why who ever it was should have done anything. I seem to recall though that person did attend the following meet . 

But yes the rental situation is dire and we are in a dreadful situation. Now the push is on to ramp up and turbo charge immigration. Hard to see why anyone would entertain the idea of coming out these days......

On 22/10/2021 at 01:38, palaceboy1 said:

Sounds like Tenerife?

Lanzarote.. lol 😁 Tenerife a lot bigger with greenary in north.

• Like 1

On 19/10/2021 at 00:54, Paul1Perth said:

Lanzarote used to be very popular for windsurfers when I used to do it. Is it still the same? Do you windsurf? Some brilliant spots for it along the coast here, kite surfing seems to have become more popular now though.

I liked Lanzarote but that was back in the 80's and we were only there for a week, windurfing every day.

I dont windsurf but partner enjoys a lot... its still very popular here, kite surfing is too.

20 hours ago, Nat1982 said:

I dont windsurf but partner enjoys a lot... its still very popular here, kite surfing is too.

He won't miss out here.