Jump to content

Relaxed working rights

Recommended Posts

Hi all, 


I am wanting to apply for a student visa however wondering about the relaxed working rights... 

Currently if you are enrolled in a healthcare related course and working in healthcare you can work more than the 40 hours/fortnight. I'm a nurse but don't particularly want to do anything nursing related. 

Does anyone have experience in this? I'm wanting to potentially do a certificate in fitness but not sure if this would be classed as healthcare related?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now