Jazz11@

Unsuccessful skill assessment

Hi, 

I got my result if skill assessment to be unsuccessful because I mistakenly uploaded my Bachelors Degree which I was not supposed to upload and I want to reapply but I can't delete it from the system. I am not getting any response from ACS too. I am really having a mental stress because there should be a solution if we upload any documents mistakenly and furthermore I am not getting any suggestions on what to do next. It would be great if anyone can please help me with this problem. 

Thanks

The assessment is already done and finished.   You will need to start again with a new application.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

I tried to reapply but I could not delete the Bachelor qualification so I cant do anything. I cant apply again because the bachelor qualification is still in the system and could not remove it.

13 minutes ago, Jazz11@ said:

I tried to reapply but I could not delete the Bachelor qualification so I cant do anything. I cant apply again because the bachelor qualification is still in the system and could not remove it.

What makes you thinking adding an extra document is the reason you failed?

If your other evidence proves your experience I would be surprised if it matters.

Buy a man eat fish. The Day, Teach Man, to lifetime.      - Joe Biden.

For advice about how to resolve this issue, please go to my website pinoyau.com and use the contact form.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

3 minutes ago, Parley said:

What makes you thinking adding an extra document is the reason you failed?

If your other evidence proves your experience I would be surprised if it matters.

It does!

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

On 10/10/2021 at 06:17, Jazz11@ said:

I am really having a mental stress

This is a minor setback in comparison to the rest off the process. If you're stressed about this you should get a migration agent to correct this and do the rest of the process for you.

• Congratulations 1