benmonavale

1195 identity declaration / do not know anyone on the list

Hi

any idea of how to get the identity declaration 1195  done ?

I do not know anyone on this list, i m here 5 years, 3 years as permanent resident

I never been to the doctor/dentist/chemist ... 

So basically i do not know anyone who can sign it for me, i even tried JUSTICE of peace but  they must know you for at least 1 year !

So i m stuck with this ..

Any idea?

thanks

3 hours ago, benmonavale said:

Hi

any idea of how to get the identity declaration 1195  done ?

I do not know anyone on this list, i m here 5 years, 3 years as permanent resident

So basically i do not know anyone who can sign it for me, i even tried JUSTICE of peace but  they must know you for at least 1 year !

So i m stuck with this ..

Any idea?

thanks

Do you have children attending school? That perhaps you may know their teacher for +12 months? 

We had our school principle sign for us. We weren't "friends", just acquaintance. 

12 hours ago, benmonavale said:

Congratulations on being so healthy, but you haven't been to a dentist in 5 whole years?

There may be no solution, other than to go and get your teeth checked (which is a good idea anyway, even healthy people should have a six-monthly checkup), so that in a year's time, you can get your dentist to sign if all else fails.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Ask around your neighbours if anyone is on the list maybe. Tax accountant? Work colleagues? Surely someone.  They don’t have to be your best mates just to have known you.

• Like 1

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

I was in the same boat, visited dentist once or twice, didnt have a fixed GP.

Luckily neighbor and co-worker agreed to step in.

hi. yes but they supposed to know for at least 1 year... so most of them do not want to sign this paper... that s incredible as i m not the only one in this situation... i have a police check done every 6 months at least, so easy to check if something is wrong with me...

24 minutes ago, benmonavale said:

hi. yes but they supposed to know for at least 1 year... so most of them do not want to sign this paper... that s incredible as i m not the only one in this situation... i have a police check done every 6 months at least, so easy to check if something is wrong with me...

A police check?

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

I went to the bank where I held account for 4 years to get it signed. I never went to one GP during my time here, so struggled to get it signed. The person who had helped us to set up bank account when we landed in Australia, signed the document for us. 

IELTS 07/22 R 7.5 W 8.5 S 8.0 L 8.5 O 8.0| Positive Assessment on 10/12 | SA SS Online 10/19 | SA Docs Recvd. 11/02 | SA SS Approved 11/18 | 176 lodged 11/30 | PCC and Medicals requested 12/05 | Meds Finalzed 09/01 | PCC met 31/01 | Visa Granted 02/01

My Blog