AAT win. Timeframe helpppp

Ben34uk

I applied for my 309/100 visa back in March 2018. Was refused due to technical error at embassy as no evidence received by the embassy 4 weeks after application. We applied for the appeal in June 2018 and finally won our case 2 weeks ago in sept 2021 

Does anyone have any idea on timeframe from remit to grant. We originally applied through the London office so hoping will go back there for them to grant.  Just want to know how long will take.  
Any help appreciated  

Edited by Ben34uk

Applications the AAT refers with directions are supposed to receive priority processing. I have known it to take 12 months for immigration to consider the remining criteria. Delegates do not always state all available reasons for a refusal and it is possible, but most unlikely, that an application could be refused a second time on different grounds.

The remit is very in detail and states we should be granted a 309 as we have strong evidence. It’s very in detail and they placed a lot of weight on the strength of our relationship etc. 
just wish didn’t take long as some being granted through the London office I have seen have been granted within 2 weeks from original lodgement. So hoping they are quiet. Fingers crossed 

On 02/10/2021 at 01:22, wrussell said:

What subclasses of visa were granted within 2 weeks and have you seen the visa grant letters and evidence of the date of application?

Yes have seen a lot of 309/100 lodged from Uk. If you look on the partner visa Australia forum on Facebook there are a lot and they show there grant letters. They seem to be done very quick from Uk atm. Just wish I knew how long until they pick up my application after winning my appeal. The waiting is so hard especially after waiting 3 1/2 years already