Made an error in application - how to rectify?

citseeker

Hi guys,

in the question related to where we have lived in the past 5 years.. I was in UAE from Sept 2016-Arpil 2018 in UAE but by mistake I wrote April 2021 instead of April 2018 - obviously I was not in UAE then, I was in Australia...

Is this a major error? Do I need to cancel and redo my application for this? Can I just add a document explaining this and upload it?

please help

On 23/09/2021 at 22:44, citseeker said:

Hi guys,

in the question related to where we have lived in the past 5 years.. I was in UAE from Sept 2016-Arpil 2018 in UAE but by mistake I wrote April 2021 instead of April 2018 - obviously I was not in UAE then, I was in Australia...

Is this a major error? Do I need to cancel and redo my application for this? Can I just add a document explaining this and upload it?

please help

There is NO need to re-apply. Just upload the form 1023-Notification of incorrect answers form and that is it (just download it from searching it in Google: form 1023). It happened to us as well with other questions and did this. That is the purpose of this form.

Cheers.

3 hours ago, Nora said:

There is NO need to re-apply. Just upload the form 1023-Notification of incorrect answers form and that is it (just download it from searching it in Google: form 1023). It happened to us as well with other questions and did this. That is the purpose of this form.

Cheers.

thank you for your reply - that form says it is specifically for visa applications and passenger card - not for citizenship.. did you use this for to correct errors in your citizenship application?

regards