KateofGrace

Contacting PetAir?

Hello, I've just signed up to the forum specifically to ask Bob of PetAir a question. I'm unable to get in touch with PetAir, it seems no one is answering calls or emails. Could Bob please advise? Thank you. 

That's strange, how long have you been waiting for a reply?  I'll tag  @BobPetairUK and see if that helps.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Hi Kate of grace.

That does sound odd. We are answering a tonne of calls and even more emails! If you pm me some more details, like a reference number i can find out what has happened

Fire away and I can help I certainly will 😀

Petair UK - the only pet travel service in Uk to be run by vets. We offer the most comprehensive services to easily and safely transport your pets from UK to Australia

www.petairuk.com

Hi Bob, thank you so much. I've tried to PM you with my details but it seems I'm not allowed, probably because I'm a newbie. Could you PM me and I will reply? Many thanks. 

Thanks to you Marisa also for tagging Bob, much appreciated!

50 minutes ago, KateofGrace said:

Hi Bob, thank you so much. I've tried to PM you with my details but it seems I'm not allowed, probably because I'm a newbie. Could you PM me and I will reply? Many thanks. 

Thanks to you Marisa also for tagging Bob, much appreciated!

You won't be able to reply to a pm either without another couple of posts. Reply to this post and then try again to send him a private message

5 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

You won't be able to reply to a pm either without another couple of posts. Reply to this post and then try again to send him a private message

Thank you, I'll try again after posting this. 

or you can just email me bob@petairuk.com - simple 🙂

Petair UK - the only pet travel service in Uk to be run by vets. We offer the most comprehensive services to easily and safely transport your pets from UK to Australia

www.petairuk.com

On 04/09/2021 at 15:12, KateofGrace said:

Hello, I've just signed up to the forum specifically to ask Bob of PetAir a question. I'm unable to get in touch with PetAir, it seems no one is answering calls or emails. Could Bob please advise? Thank you. 

Have also done the same and heard nothing. I flew my cat back to the UK with Jet Pets who were brilliant. This doesn't inspire me with much confidence.

Hi Catmoose. I am really sorry, i dont know what is going on with your particular situation and indeed we are getting clients who cant contact other pet shippers to they come over to us. We are answering a tonne of quote request and phone calls every day.

Can you pm me your details and i will check it out.

Thanks

www.petairuk.com