Contacting PetAir?

KateofGrace

50 minutes ago, KateofGrace said:

Hi Bob, thank you so much. I've tried to PM you with my details but it seems I'm not allowed, probably because I'm a newbie. Could you PM me and I will reply? Many thanks. 

Thanks to you Marisa also for tagging Bob, much appreciated!

You won't be able to reply to a pm either without another couple of posts. Reply to this post and then try again to send him a private message

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/09/2021 at 15:12, KateofGrace said:

Hello, I've just signed up to the forum specifically to ask Bob of PetAir a question. I'm unable to get in touch with PetAir, it seems no one is answering calls or emails. Could Bob please advise? Thank you. 

Have also done the same and heard nothing. I flew my cat back to the UK with Jet Pets who were brilliant. This doesn't inspire me with much confidence.

Hi Catmoose. I am really sorry, i dont know what is going on with your particular situation and indeed we are getting clients who cant contact other pet shippers to they come over to us. We are answering a tonne of quote request and phone calls every day.

Can you pm me your details and i will check it out.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi EmmaG.

We cant do flights from Australia to UK. but we can do clearances in UK and then transport from LHR to Wimborne just ask the agent in Australia you use to email us (dean@petairuk.com and Dan@petairuk.com are our imports gurus). We have one of our office just outside Wimborne - so we are perfectly placed to help you.

Bob

Guest The Pom Queen
12 hours ago, EmmaG said:

Slightly off topic, but hoping you might be able to help @BobPetairUK.  Do you offer services in the other direction, ie, Melbourne - UK?  We are moving from Melbourne to Dorset (Wimborne to be precise) next November, and have 1 dog and 3 cats.  Not sure if you can do Aus-UK?

Thanks so much

Emma I would highly recommend Mooreholm or Kristie Bates for the flights back. If you need any help please let me know