Offices still processing?? Agents answer please

lnicolson

So I’ve been on AAT for two years. The decision was overturned business nomination was approved in may. I’m still waiting for the PR side to be approved. 

Now I do realise that with covid restrictions in NSW that’s offices may not be processing, however global processing is happening for other visas. 

my question for agents is , are offices in parramatta in Sydney still processing visas?  My agent told me due to the restrictions that they wouldn’t be and I wouldn’t have any answer until after restrictions. Her best advice to me “ What to do?  Encourage everyone you know to get vaccinated!” This was in response to me asking. To file a complaint on file. They have everything for me, it’s literally needs the file to be approved .

i have lost all faith in this agent to be honest. If her response is correct then I’ll bide my time but would like a clear answer other than telling me to spread the word on vaccines 🤦‍♀️

Worth waiting for agents but from what I have read you need a travel exemption approved and attached in order for any visa application to be processed (until the borders reopen).  Or are you onshore?

Edited by mt9754

14 hours ago, lnicolson said:

So I’ve been on AAT for two years. The decision was overturned business nomination was approved in may. I’m still waiting for the PR side to be approved. 

Now I do realise that with covid restrictions in NSW that’s offices may not be processing, however global processing is happening for other visas. 

Very little global processing is happening for other visas, actually.  

15 hours ago, lnicolson said:

my question for agents is , are offices in parramatta in Sydney still processing visas?  My agent told me due to the restrictions that they wouldn’t be and I wouldn’t have any answer until after restrictions. Her best advice to me “ What to do?  Encourage everyone you know to get vaccinated!” This was in response to me asking. To file a complaint on file. They have everything for me, it’s literally needs the file to be approved .

i have lost all faith in this agent to be honest. If her response is correct then I’ll bide my time but would like a clear answer other than telling me to spread the word on vaccines 🤦‍♀️

Even if u complain there will be standard reply. Department is only processing priority list applications.

2 hours ago, mt9754 said:

Worth waiting for agents but from what I have read you need a travel exemption approved and attached in order for any visa application to be processed (until the borders reopen).  Or are you onshore?

I’m onshore. In the same job for 8 years. 

1 hour ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Even if u complain there will be standard reply. Department is only processing priority list applications.

That’s fine. At least it will be on file and then I can complain again. 
Going from this site and applications being approved there are many which are not priority applications. 
I’m rural and if trying to actually keep the people that are rural in work and stay in work then I’d imagine turning over visas would be a priority. 

2 hours ago, lnicolson said:

That’s fine. At least it will be on file and then I can complain again. 
Going from this site and applications being approved there are many which are not priority applications. 
I’m rural and if trying to actually keep the people that are rural in work and stay in work then I’d imagine turning over visas would be a priority. 

I m in rural since last 4 years. Even after complaining heaps of times nothing heard so far. On top my MA asked Employer to raise concerns thru Area MP to Immigration minister still no response. 

• 3 weeks later...