AAT Won for 187

zijse

1 hour ago, Paul0015 said:

Hi guys 

does case officer get notified when we supply s56 documents?

or they just check after due date ?

whats your thoughts?

Please upload all requested documents to your existing ImmiAccount using the instructions on our website www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Immi

To do this you will need to enter the Application ID, date of birth, passport number and country of passport for the main applicant. This is recorded on your acknowledgement letter.

Please note that once your documents are uploaded to your ImmiAccount a case officer is notified. Do not email attachments as this will cause delays in the processing of your application. We do not send acknowledgement advices for the receipt of attachments.

Please DO NOT:
✃ Upload the same document more than once
✃ Send an email informing us that you have uploaded the documents
✃ Send an email with the uploaded documents attached
✃ Send us original documents unless we ask you for them

No further action is required by you until contacted by a case officer.

8 minutes ago, Madhuri said:

Please upload all requested documents to your existing ImmiAccount using the instructions on our website www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Immi

To do this you will need to enter the Application ID, date of birth, passport number and country of passport for the main applicant. This is recorded on your acknowledgement letter.

Please note that once your documents are uploaded to your ImmiAccount a case officer is notified. Do not email attachments as this will cause delays in the processing of your application. We do not send acknowledgement advices for the receipt of attachments.

Please DO NOT:
✃ Upload the same document more than once
✃ Send an email informing us that you have uploaded the documents
✃ Send an email with the uploaded documents attached
✃ Send us original documents unless we ask you for them

No further action is required by you until contacted by a case officer.

Thankyou Madhuri

Immigration asked s56 request on 25 Nov and i supplied by 4 Dec( due date 23 dec) but I didn’t hit button says “i confirm i have submitted all the requested information “ as my migration agent said they might ask some more questions so lets see when they grant visa 

1 hour ago, Paul0015 said:

Thankyou Madhuri

Immigration asked s56 request on 25 Nov and i supplied by 4 Dec( due date 23 dec) but I didn’t hit button says “i confirm i have submitted all the requested information “ as my migration agent said they might ask some more questions so lets see when they grant visa 

sent you PM with content copied from another forum related this ,  I think you can give a try with immiaccount technical support form

On 08/12/2021 at 19:24, WelderGuy5 said:

Thats latest updates 

Screenshot_20211208-202325_Drive.jpg

On 08/12/2021 at 19:24, WelderGuy5 said:

Thats latest updates 

Screenshot_20211208-202325_Drive.jpg

anyone here???  who recent apply Indian pcc .

Q1- my daughter was born in Australia and 8 month old and she hasn't travel India yet . Still she need Indian pcc???

Q2- my wife have nearly 2 year before Indian Pcc as after that she hasn't travelled India. is she need new Indian pcc?

and what other document possibly do i need ready 

if anyone can guide me here it would be great... thans in advance.

2 hours ago, 187visa refusal said:

anyone here???  who recent apply Indian pcc .

Q1- my daughter was born in Australia and 8 month old and she hasn't travel India yet . Still she need Indian pcc???

Q2- my wife have nearly 2 year before Indian Pcc as after that she hasn't travelled India. is she need new Indian pcc?

and what other document possibly do i need ready 

if anyone can guide me here it would be great... thans in advance.

yes I applied recently 

Q1 . No your daughter doesn't need PCC 

q2 . if your wife not travelled to India after issued the  pcc, she doesn't need new one 

if you want to apply for PCC go to Vfs global website , all information is there , I have attached the checklist for pcc here

checklist-for-pcc-updated-2.pdf

3 minutes ago, 187visa refusal said:

Hi madhuri 

Do we need to send original passport???

fill online forms  and take print out (be careful while filling online form , no spelling mistakes , all details should match with passport , otherwise vfs staff will ask you to fill the form again )

take appointment with  VFS office 

you can take photos there ( I took photos from office work , but they didn't accept it , so better take from VFS)

they will process your application and you will get notifications for each steps of processing via email and text.

bfs staff said it will take 2 months but i applied 18th November  , got message yesterday that process is completed and they posted my pcc and documents to my address..( very quick)

I guess why pcc is delaying is because of your local police station , they have 4 weeks time to complete verification , my local police contacted my home very next day I lodged pcc  application . so any one wants to get PCC asap , ring to your local police station.

4 minutes ago, 187visa refusal said:

Do I need to do police verification for my wife both name ??

One is before marriage her father name as a middle name 

And one is after marriage as my name as a middle name 

As I did apply passport after marriage and in passport my name as a middle name 

my understanding is name should be same in passport , visa application and pcc 

if her name is same in the visa application that you lodged and in her current passport , get pcc in that name 

please double check this with your agent

29 minutes ago, Inder92 said:

Hi anyone know about how long it will take to get PR after you submitted all requested documents by immi. QLD 

Thanks 

No exact time frame for this ,Check this forum .,Recently some one in this forum from QLD got PR in between 1-2 months time after submitting all requested documents 

• Like 1

Those who are waiting long after aat won 

my agent said there are few reasons that cause delay after AAT won and remitted back to department 

1.   immigration will approve according to the current allocation quota of the migration of the  particular visa sub-class-  State based ( as 187 no longer exists don't know how it works)

2. the case officer is  on leave

3.our file is not decision ready as some documents missing etc etc ,

we can approach either ombudsman or  try via federal MP for an intervention ... raise your matter , try all possible ways ..

On 11/12/2021 at 13:57, Madhuri said:

fill online forms  and take print out (be careful while filling online form , no spelling mistakes , all details should match with passport , otherwise vfs staff will ask you to fill the form again )

take appointment with  VFS office 

you can take photos there ( I took photos from office work , but they didn't accept it , so better take from VFS)

they will process your application and you will get notifications for each steps of processing via email and text.

bfs staff said it will take 2 months but i applied 18th November  , got message yesterday that process is completed and they posted my pcc and documents to my address..( very quick)

I guess why pcc is delaying is because of your local police station , they have 4 weeks time to complete verification , my local police contacted my home very next day I lodged pcc  application . so any one wants to get PCC asap , ring to your local police station.

I have send all my documents via post to Vfs sydney for pcc , it’s being 3-4 days , they haven’t send me any email or text message or either fees deducted from my account, any idea how long it takes.

1 minute ago, Jugraj said:

I have send all my documents via post to Vfs sydney for pcc , it’s being 3-4 days , they haven’t send me any email or text message or either fees deducted from my account, any idea how long it takes.

I took appointment with vfs and submitted  application directly , easy and quick( I was hesitant to send original passport   via post)

when I went there they checked all forms that I completed and showed me some spelling mistakes  and errors , then I filled the forms again  in my phone and they printed it for me ( errors was very minor but they don't correct it with pen ,but ask us to do online again )

they didn't accept the photos- blah blah reasons ( they took photos again )

they won't process any applications if there is any error , they may send back or contact you 

are you sure your post is delivered ?

so  in your case try to ring them ( best of luck , because my calls  never got answered  )

or take appoint and go directly... no delays....I got my PCC today applied on November 18th

On 14/12/2021 at 14:05, Madhuri said:

Those who are waiting long after aat won 

my agent said there are few reasons that cause delay after AAT won and remitted back to department 

1.   immigration will approve according to the current allocation quota of the migration of the  particular visa sub-class-  State based ( as 187 no longer exists don't know how it works)

2. the case officer is  on leave

3.our file is not decision ready as some documents missing etc etc ,

we can approach either ombudsman or  try via federal MP for an intervention ... raise your matter , try all possible ways ..

what about those who are waiting to hear from aat after giving all documents asked.

really frustrating, our agent send so many reminders but just a general reply each time. Going to be five months on 22/12/21

no hearing date or update nothing 

vic restaurants manager

pl share your thoughts and experiences

m running out of patience 

On 14/12/2021 at 14:54, Madhuri said:

I took appointment with vfs and submitted  application directly , easy and quick( I was hesitant to send original passport   via post)

when I went there they checked all forms that I completed and showed me some spelling mistakes  and errors , then I filled the forms again  in my phone and they printed it for me ( errors was very minor but they don't correct it with pen ,but ask us to do online again )

they didn't accept the photos- blah blah reasons ( they took photos again )

they won't process any applications if there is any error , they may send back or contact you 

are you sure your post is delivered ?

so  in your case try to ring them ( best of luck , because my calls  never got answered  )

or take appoint and go directly... no delays....I got my PCC today applied on November 18th

How to get appointment online., plz send me the link